일정    순위 

아르테타 코로나 완치

2020-03-24 09:32:27

https://twitter.com/JamesOlley/status/1242056986444943361?s=20

말옹 부자 포함 모든 분들 빠른 완치 바랍니다

Comments
2020-03-24 09:45:34

“I’m very well now, I feel that I have recovered,” said the 37-year-old. “It took me three or four days to start feeling much better and with more energy, to leave the symptoms behind and now, the truth is that I feel very well.”

이제 상태가 매우 좋다, 회복된게 느껴진다. 호전되고 기력이 살아나는데 3-4일 걸렸는데 이젠 증상도 없고 아주 좋다.

“Everything happened very fast,” said Arteta. “On [the] Tuesday afternoon I was feeling so-so and I went to see the doctor but he wasn’t there.

모든게 아주 빨리 일어났다. 화요일 오후에 몸상태가 별로라 의사를 보러 갔는데 없었다.

“I got a call from the board of directors after training while I was in my car and they told me that the president of Olympiacos [Evangelos Marinakis] had tested positive and everyone that had been in contact was at risk.

차에 있는데 보드진에게서 전화가 왔다. 올림피아코스 회장이 양성이 떴고 접촉했던 모든 사람들이 감염 위험이 있다고.

“I went on to tell them that I wasn’t feeling well and that we had a situation because we had lots of players that had been in contact with them [Olympiacos]. We had a game against Manchester City the next day and obviously we couldn’t put lots of people at risk without saying anything.

나는 그들에게 내 몸상태가 좋지 않고 올림피아코스 쪽과 접촉한 선수가 많아서 상황이 안좋다고 얘기했다. 바로 다음날 맨시티와의 경기가 있었고 아무 말 없이 많은 사람들을 노출시킬 순 없었다.

“I had the test done last Wednesday and I was diagnosed on Friday, when we had to communicate it to the Premier League that I had tested positive.

“Obviously all those that had been in contact with me had to go into quarantine, and consequently, games had to be suspended.”

지난 수요일 검사를 받았고 금요일 확진 판정이 나왔다. 나는 이걸 사무국에 알려야 했다. 나와 접촉한 모두가 격리되어야 했고 경기들도 중단되었다.

2020-03-24 09:51:28

타임라인으로 보면

3월 10일 : 몸상태가 영 아니라 병원 감. 근데 의사가 없음

3월 12일 : 코로나 검사

3월 13일 : 확진 판정

3월 14일 정도 : 몸상태 좋아지기 시작함

3월 23일 : 완치 판정

다른 언론에서도 나온것처럼 입원치료가 필요 없는 정도의 증상을 보이는 사람은 자연치유에 2주 정도 걸리는 것 같네요. 계속해서 데이터가 쌓이는 게 조금씩 희망이 보입니다.

2020-03-24 10:15:39

저 완치는 다시 코로나 검사해본거겠죠? 잘 회복해서 다행입니다.

2020-03-24 10:18:56

건강하게 아스날 잘 이끌어주길

글쓰기
검색 대상
띄어쓰기 시 조건

SERVER HEALTH CHECK: OK