일정    순위 

“나, 모리코네는 숨졌다” 영화음악 거장이 남긴 특별한 부고

2020-07-09 11:17:30

다음은 이탈리아어 원문을 영국 대중지 데일리 미러가 옮긴 영문 번역문이다. 독자 이해를 위해 한국어로도 옮겼다.

I, Ennio Morricone, am dead. 

I am announcing it this way to all my close friends and even to those who have been a bit distant, I say goodbye with much love. It is impossible to name you all. 

But I want to particularly remember Peppuccio and Roberta, you have been like siblings to me and very present in the last years of our life. 

There is only one reason that pushes me to say goodbye in this way and have a private funeral: I don't want to disturb. 

I would like to say goodbye with much affection to Ines, Laura, Sara, Enzo and Norbert, for sharing most of my life with me and the family. 

I want to remember my sisters with love Adriana, Maria and Franca and their loved ones and I want to let them know how much I loved them. 

A profound farewell to my children, Marco, Alessandra, Andrea and Giovanni, my daughter in law Monica, and my grandchildren Francesca, Valentina, Francesco and Luca. 

And the final goodbye to my wife Maria, my life partner, I would like to renew the extraordinary love that held us together and I am sorry to abandon our love. The most painful farewell is to you. 

나, 엔니오 모리코네는 숨졌다.

가까운 친구들과 다소 소원했던 이들 모두에게, 이런 식으로 (부고를) 전한다. 사랑을 담아 작별을 고한다. 모두의 이름을 거론하는 건 불가능하다.

하지만 형제와 다름없었고 내 인생 마지막까지 곁을 지켜준 페푸치오(Peppuccio)와 로베르타(Roberta)는 꼭 언급하고 싶다.

이 같은 작별인사를 하는 이유는 장례식을 가족장으로 치르기로 했기 때문이다. 사람들을 번거롭게 하고 싶지 않다.

나와 내 가족과 대부분 생을 함께 해준 Ines, Laura, Sara, Enzo 그리고 Norbert에게 지극한 애정의 작별을 고한다.

내 누이 Adriana, Maria, Franca와 그들의 사랑하는 사람들도 기억하고 싶다. 내가 얼마나 사랑했는지 알아주길 바란다.

나의 아이들 Marco, Alessandra, Andrea, Giovanni와 며느리 Monica, 그리고 내 손주들 Francesca, Valentina, Francesco, Luca에게도 절절한 작별을 전한다.

마지막 인사는 아내이자 일생의 파트너였던 마리아에게. 지금까지 우리 부부를 하나로 묶어주었던 각별했던 사랑을 되새기고 싶다. 이제 이를 포기해야 해서 미안하다. 당신에 대한 작별인사가 가장 가슴 아프다.

Comments
2020-07-09 11:48:10

유서까지 ㅠㅠ
삼가 고인의 명복을 빕니다.

2020-07-09 12:26:15

진짜.... 가실 때까지 모리꼬네답게 가셨네요.

글쓰기
검색 대상
띄어쓰기 시 조건

SERVER HEALTH CHECK: OK